Lastupdated: December [31th] 2020
Our Commitment to You
We arededicated to providing our users with the highest level of transparency andcontrol over the use of their data. In order for us to provide you with ourServices and the Products, we are required to collect and process certainpersonal information about you and your activity. By entrusting us withyour information, we would like to assure you of our commitment to keep suchinformation private. We have taken measurable steps to protect theconfidentiality, security and integrity of this information. We encourage youto review the following information carefully.
Collection of Personal Information
The collection andprocessing of Personal Information (as defined below) is necessary for theperformance of our contractual obligations towards you and providing you withour Services, to protect our legitimate interests and to comply with our legalobligations. We collect information in several basicways:
- We collect information that you voluntarily provide, to create an account and become a registered user of our Services (e.g. your email address).
- We collect information when you register to receive the Services, by logging into an account that you already have with certain third-party social networking sites (“SNS”) (including, but not limited to, Facebook). For example, our Services allows you to create an account and login to the Services using your Facebook account credentials through Facebook Connect. If you are not currently registered as a user on the Services and you click on “Sign in Using Connect with Facebook,” you will first be asked to enter your Facebook credentials and then be given the option to register and join us.
- We collect information that you voluntarily provide, to use our Services and place purchase orders for the Products (e.g. your legal name, street address, the name and telephone number of an authorized billing contact, the name of your pet and a picture of your pet).
- When you browse or use our Services, technological tools including “Log Data” and “Cookies” collect certain information, as explained in the following section.
What Information We Collect
- Personal Information. When you register with us through the Services to become a registered user of ours, we will ask you for your email address, as well as a password to protect your account. When you place an order for the Products, we will ask you for additional information necessary for the provision of the Products, which can be used to contact or identify you (collectively, the “Personal Information”). Personal Information may include, but is not limited to, your legal name, street address and the name and telephone number of an authorized billing contact. If you decide to create your account by logging into an SNS via the Services, you will use the Personal Information you have already provided to the SNS (such as your “real” name, email address and other information you make publicly available via the SNS) to create your user account on our website; the information we collect may depend on the privacy settings you have with the SNS, so please consult the SNS’s privacy and data practices.
We use your Personal Information (in some cases,in conjunction with your “Non-Identifying Information,” see below) to providethe Services and the Products to you. For example:
- Account registration. We create your account for your use of the Services based upon the email address you provide.
- Provision of Products. We manufacture and ship the Products to the billing address you provide. We may contact you or your authorized billing contact via the telephone numbers you provide.
- Communications. We may use your Personal Information to contact you with our newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. We may also use your Personal Information to send you alerts, notifications and other features that may be used by you in the Services. If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to receive such communications from us, please contact us as provided below.
- Customer Service. We may use your Personal Information to respond to your questions or inquiries.
- Non-Identifying Information. We also collect other information that you provide as part of registration, operation, and personalization to or of the Services, as well as any other content or data that cannot reasonably be used to identify or contact you (e.g., without limitation, age and individual preferences, and the names and pictures of your pets) (“Non-Identifying Information”). Certain Non-Identifying Information would be considered a part of your Personal Information if it were combined with other identifiers (for example, combining your zip code with your street address) in a way that enables you to be personally identified or contacted. But the same pieces of information are considered Non-Identifying Information when they are taken alone or combined only with other Non-Identifying Information.
- Log Data. When you visit our website, whether as a registered user or a non-registered user just browsing, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as the browser type or the webpage you were visiting before you came to our website, pages of our website that you visit, the time spent on those pages, access times and dates and other statistics. We use this information to monitor and analyze use of the Services, including our website, and the Services’ technical administration, to increase our Services’ functionality and user-friendliness, and to better tailor our Services to our users’ needs. For example, some of this information is collected so that when you visit our website again, it will recognize you, and the information could then be used to serve advertisements and other information appropriate to your interests.
How We Share Your Personal Information
- Aggregate Informationand Non-Identifying Information. We may share aggregated information that does not include Personal Information and we may otherwise disclose Non-Identifying Information and Log Data with third parties for industry analysis, demographic profiling and other purposes. Any aggregated information shared in these contexts will not contain your Personal Information.
- Service Providers. We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Services, to provide the Services, or parts thereof, on our behalf (e.g., manufacturing of the Products), to perform Services-related services (e.g., maintenance services, database management, web analytics and improvement of the Services’ features) or to assist us in analyzing how our Services are used. These third parties will have access to your Personal Information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
- Compliance with Laws and Law Enforcement. We may be required to cooperate with government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We may disclose any information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to respond to claims and legal process including, but not limited to, subpoenas, to protect our property and rights or those of a third party, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop activity we may consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, illegal, unethical or legally actionable activity.
How We Protect Your Information
We take great carein implementing and maintaining the security of the Services and your Personalinformation. We employ industry standard procedures and policies to ensure thesafety of your information and prevent unauthorized use of any such information.
Although we takereasonable steps to safeguard information, we cannot be responsible for theacts of those who gain unauthorized access or abuse the Services, and we makeno warranty, express, implied or otherwise, that we will prevent such access.
How You Can Protect Your Privacy
You haveseveral choices regarding the use of information on our Services:
- Communications. You may withdraw your consent to the receipt of advertisements, promotional offers and other marketing materials at any time, by written notice to the addresses provided below, requesting removal of your email address or other means of communications from any such mailing lists. Please be sure to include your full name and applicable means of communications. We will take appropriate steps to fulfill your request; however, it may take a few days or longer to process your request during which you may still receive marketing communications from us. We reserve the right to send you notices about your account and any purchase order you placed for the Products, even if you opt-out of all such notifications.
- Cookies. If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to accept cookies from our Services for any of the purposes described above, then you can instruct your browser, by changing its settings, to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit. Consult your browser’s technical information. If you do not accept cookies, however, you may not be able to use all portions of the Services or all functionality of the Services. If you have any questions about how to disable or modify cookies, please let us know at the contact information provided below.
- SNS. If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to have your Facebook account linked to your account with us, then you may de-link the Facebook account in your Facebook account settings.
- Changing or Deleting Your Information. All users may review, update, correct or delete the Personal Information in their user account by contacting us via the addresses provided below or by editing their account via the Services. However, kindly note that the provision of the Services and the Products is contingent upon your consent to transact with us online and electronically, and to us giving you certain disclosures electronically. Therefore, if you completely delete all of your Personal Information, we may be unable to provide you with the Services, and we may terminate your account with us. We may retain an archived copy of your records as required by law or for legitimate business purposes.
- Termination of the Account. If you decide to terminate your account with us, you may do so by sending us an email to the addresses provided below, specifying your request and providing us with your name and email address.
Retention of Information
Pleasenote that unless you instruct us otherwise we retain the information we collectfor as long as needed to provide the Services and tocomply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our policiesand agreements. Retention periods will be determined taking into account thetype of information that is collected and the purpose for which it iscollected, bearing in mind the requirements applicable to the situation and theneed to destroy outdated, unused information at the earliest reasonable time.Under applicable regulations, we will keep records containing PersonalInformation, account opening documents, communications and anything else asrequired by applicable laws and regulations.
We may rectify, replenish orremove incomplete or inaccurate information, at any time and at our owndiscretion. If you wish to raise a complaint on how we have handled yourPersonal Information, please contact us as set forth below. If you are notsatisfied with our response or believe we are collecting or processing yourPersonal Information not in accordance with applicable laws and regulations,you may complain to the applicable data protectionauthority.
Rights of residents of the EU
If you are aresident of the European Union, please note that the following rightsspecifically apply regarding your Personal Information: (i) the right toreceive confirmation as to whether or not personal information concerning youis being processed, and access your stored personal information, together withsupplementary information; (ii) the right to receive a copy of personalinformation you directly volunteer to us in a structured, commonly used andmachine-readable format; (iii) the right to request rectification of yourPersonal Information that is in our control; (iv) the right to request erasureof your Personal Information; (v) the right to object to the processing ofPersonal Information by us; (vi) the right to request to restrict processing ofyour Personal Information by us; and (vii) the right to lodge a complaint witha supervisory authority.
However,please note that these rights are not absolute, and may be subject to our ownlegitimate interests and regulatory requirements. To exercise such right, youmay contact us at the address provided below.
Third-Party Collection of Information
Please note that our policyonly addresses the use and disclosure of information we collect from you. Tothe extent that you disclose your information to other parties via the Services(such as Payment Processors, as defined in our Terms & Conditions) or viaother sites throughout the Internet, different rules may apply to their use ordisclosure of the information you disclose to them.
You are knowingly andvoluntarily assuming all risks of using third-party sites to purchase productsand services. You agree that we shall have no liability whatsoever with respectto such third-party sites and your usage of them.
In the conduct of ourbusiness, we may sell certain of our assets. Information collected from usersof the Services, including Personal Information, could be transferred as partof such transaction. By submitting your Personal Information through theServices, you agree that your information may be transferred to third partiesunder such or similar circumstances.
How to Contact Us
By email: Support@omb-shop.com